Oily skin is created by some overactive sebaceous glands. This continuous secretion of oils on face can cause shiny and oily skin that no face powder can hide. Thus Glamzzle is here to tell you how to get rid of this irritating oily troublesome skin.
Oily skin is mostly genetic but can also be caused during adolescence, puberty, menopause, menstrual periods or pregnancy. This is the major reason of ‘acne.’ And another major reason why you should get rid of it so here goes… 10 oil-free tips for your oily skin.
1. Oil production on face can be inhibited through frequent washing of face with simple soap. Good oil control face wash can be very good for you as well.
2. You can use some astringent solution after washing your face as this can helping in reducing pores and in turn oil secretion.
3. Now next step for you should be moisturizing your skin. Be careful to use an oil free moisturizer as this type of skin needs a particular type of moisturizer.
4. You should be careful not to use cosmetic products that have alcohol in them as alcohol can dry your skin.
5. Another useful tip for people with oily skins is to stop eating food that has a lot of fatty content in it. Processed food with high sugar content and preservatives also affects the skin adversely.
6. Drugs retinoid are very suitable for certain people with oily skins. Make sure to check this with your doctor. These drugs ensure that the glands produce less oil.
7. Bare foot morning walk in your own garden can be very effective in controlling oily skin.
8. When you have oily skin, make sure that you remove your makeup properly. It is very important to remove make up properly with cleansing otherwise it can cause pore blockage and result in acne.
9. Use a lot of mud masks, mint mask and lemon juice twice a week as it will make skin achieve a glowing texture.
10. Last but never the least, increase your water intake i.e. at least 8-16 glasses a day for your oily skin.