Formal occasions call for formal dressing and formal behaviour while informal parties call for informal dressing and behaviour. Most guys know exactly what to do in both the events, so its something very common.
But how do you bring your formal looks in an informal party???
Today we are going to bring a twist in this scene and show you how you can bring a TWIST in your formal looks and look different, unique and stylish in an informal party and surprise all the girls around.
Wear a Black or any dark coloured pant with some light coloured “full sleeve shirt”.
Half sleeve shirts looks very annoying on guys. You can save it for your forty’s. Lined shirts are in these days (love the combination of white lines on blue shirt, or lines mix of 3 colors), But thats your call.
And a tie ofcourse to complete the formal look.
These days ties are in no contrast with shirt. They are the same colour as that of your shirt, to bring out the camouflage effect and I think it does quiet an effective job.
HERE COMES THE TWIST NOW.
- leave the collar button open. You can leave the next button open too if the distance between collar button and the next button is not too much.
- dont button up your cuffs. Rather give them just one fold.
- keep your tie loosened till where you have left the shirt button open.
no “Good-boy” hairstyle. Spike up your hair or try something trendy. If you are unsure, select a hairstyle from “Prom Hairstyle For Guys”
- replace your watch with some cool band(s). Soft bands or metals is again your call.
- if your ear is pierced, it will add points to your look. Dont wear button earrings, go for rings or hinged earrings are they are likely to be more visible and prominent.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
Plz be cautious about how you do it.
Doing anything more than said will make a bad mark(like if ur shirt buttons are opened more than ” acceptable” ).
Make sure you “DONT ACTUALLLY LOOK MESSY”. People should know that you are bringing out a style.
Carrying yourself with whatever you are wearing is very important.
And TADA!!! Thats how you can keep your individual look even in Formal Occasions.