Hands have their own tongue. They speak about your personality. The fact is acknowledged that ugly and dirty hands with broken nails bring a bad impression to your personality.
Hands are usually exposed to weather like our face. Their skin is sensitive too so getting lines on them is a common phenomenon. So proper care should be given to the hands as well just like our face.
Remember to always moisturize your hands after washing, bathing or working with water. Its not necessary to buy expensive creams and lotions from the market.
Here some really cool and simple tips to make your hands beautiful.
* Mix lemon juice in turmeric and make a paste. Rub this paste on your hands.
Lemon cleanses the skin and turmeric softens the hands. This paste also protects hands from the chemical effects of washing soap and chlorine present in the water.
* If your hands are very rough and dry then put alot of oil based cream on them and wear gloves for over night. It will definitely bring a change in the skin by nourishing by oil and warmth by the gloves.
* Facial masks are usually good for hands too. So use the same mask on your hands too but put a thin layer on your hands, your skin will glow and your hands will look pretty. This should be done at least once a week.
* Our Hands need exercise too. A simple exercise of hands is to close them in a fist and then open them to stretch your fingers fully. Repeat it 6 to 10 times.
* If you are a working woman, and feel pain or tiredness in your hands, all you have to do is soak them in warm water with salt in it at the day end for 15 to 20 minutes. It will sooth and relax your hands.
Points To Remember :
Another way to pamper your hands is a home manicure.
Use Emery board to peel off dead skin around the nails.
Whenever you use nail polish remover, moisturize your hands after as paint removers are full of acetone that makes the skin go dry.
To soften the skin round finger nails massage with any cleansing milk.