If you’re working as an air hostess then you need to be more aware about your skin and beauty. Because your profession is to make others comfortable and if you have, clean and gorgeous skins then you always have a attractive smile from the bottom of your heart.
On the flight, the air is stale and drying, that is why cabin attendants’ skin tends to start ageing earlier, so to keep your skin moist during a flight, try good quality moisture.
- When on flights, constant moisturizing is very important, you should also use night’s creams as they have extra moisturizing properties.
- Also, keep on an under-eye cream and some relaxing oils handy to deal with the sleeping disorders, headaches and tired eyes. A quality under-eye cream with vitamin E gives you attractive eyes as eyes plays an important role to express your beauty.
- Hair is best tied loosely to avoid breakage. You can use anti-frizz serums to keep it moisturized and under control. When you’re about to land, you could freshen your hair with a dry shampoo.
In Your Make-Up Bag:
- As it can get very dry onboard a flight, you must use a liquid or creamy foundation. Choose lotion-based ones for oily skin and cream-based ones for dry skin.
- Make-up should be minimal, so a blusher is avoidable.
- Avoid eyeliners; instead apply creamy, smooth eye pencils. Avoid using mascara.
- Keep the lips moist with a lip balm