Are you one of those people who love to make excuses for delay in assignments, worksheets, projects or may be for an off from work or school?
Some of us enjoy the pleasant feel of giving unique, funny and classy excuses that not only let us skip our work but also help us get get away with it easily.
So here are a few excuses you can use in college or workplaces depending upon what you want to do and what you want to escape from.
a. Skipping College Or Work :
1. Pretend to have severe stomach ache, migraine attack, nausea etc .
2. Eat a lot of carrots until you turn orange and pretend to be dizzy.
3. Bring out a legal excuse such as your divorce hearing, your parents divorce hearing, income tax checking, police interrogation upon a neighborhood crime or theft.
4. Fake out a home theft, burglary or robbery and declare a few important things missing.
5. Declare the death of someone outside relations but important in your life. Such as an aunt who always baked you your favorite cake all your childhood, an uncle who supported you in bad times etc.
b. Late For College Or Office :
1. “I had a small accident on my way and had to wait until the issue got cleared between me and the other person.”
2. “There was this accident on the road and traffic was jam until the police came and cleared the area.”
3. “My car broke down half way. I had to wait until the tow car came, then dropped my car in garage, took a cab, and came for college/work.”
4. “When I woke up this morning, my entire drawing room was all messed up and things were broken. I had to call the police and file a complaint before I came to college/work.”
5. “My neighbor’s daughter fell in her bathroom. I assisted them in taking to the hospital.”
c. Delay In Homework, Assignments And Projects :
1. Wrap a bandage around your hand and say that you sprained your hand and cannot work.
2. “My laptop crashed and all the data was lost.”
3. “My work was complete and I was adding some more highlights that triggered the virus and ate up the disk.”
4. “My brother called me yesterday from out of city and told me that my project file mistakenly went in his bag. He has sent it back and will come in 3 days. ” ( make sure you complete your project in those 3 days )
5. “Some boys from the other street snatched my bag and ran off today morning. I lost my home keys in them too. Could you please grant me leave to go to police station and file a complain.”
Happy Excuse Making…… But HEY!!! Don’t Forget,