Your feet are the most ignored part of your body and we certainly do not understand why because beautiful feet are most men’s turn on. Beautiful feet talk a million words about the beauty of the person and one can only imagine how beautiful the person’s face would be if their feet are adorable.
Today we are going to let you give a pedicure treat to your feet at home along with some tips to keep them beautiful every time.
Trust us when we say it is going to be cheap, wonderful and effective from the first go. And if you do it every 15 days, the results will be wonderfully great.
1. Dab a cotton ball with nail polish remover and clean your nails with it. Whether you have nail paint or not. Nail polish remover not only removes nail paint, it also removes any dirt on remains on your nails.
2. Take a bucket of warm water, add salt and some lemon juice. You can add essential oils that suits you and if you have sweaty feet, you can use tea tree oil as it helps against sweating and odor.
Soak your feet in this water for about 20 to 25 minutes.
3. After your feet are soft, use a brush to gently rub the nails, between toe fingers, heels and sides.
4. Use a scrubber to remove dead skin on the heels.
5. Trim your nails or cut them if needed.
6. Soak your feet in the water again and gently rub the feet in circular motion. This will remove any residue on the feet.
7. Wipe your feet with a towel gently rubbing again.
8. Apply a moisturizer to your feet and specially on the nails massaging a little around.
Tadaaaaa. You will be amazed to see soft, supple and visibly beautiful feet ready to wear any slipper or shoes that expose their beauty.
Quick Tip - Always put a generously oily cream on your feet and wear socks before sleeping. You will wake up with beautiful moisturized feet for the entire day.