We all do every sort of care for our face but we forget how important it is to take care of our hand and our nails as well because they are a part of your beauty. A beautiful hand also speaks a lot about you than your face.
Here is a quick royal treatment for your hands which wont take much of your time and can be done once in a week.
1)Whether you use nail paint or not, it is very essential that you use a soft nail polish remover to clean the surface of your nails. Dont use harsh nail polish removers as they damage the natural shine of your nails.
2) File your nails for any slight crack. Otherwise u might end up with the crack increasing until ur nails cut off in length. Also frequent filing strengthens the nails and increases the life of long nails.
3) After trimming and filing, ALWAYS MASSAGE YOUR HANDS. Use any type of oil but my personal choice is OLIVE OIL as it works the best. Massage your hands and nails for atleast 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Then rub off the oil from your hands using a fabric/ any cloth piece. Oiling and massaging softens the dead skin and rubbing with cloth removes all the dead cells from your hand skin giving your hands a better and clear look.
5) Use a scrub probably a mild one since the dead cells are already out. Right now you just want to remove the excess oil and dirt off your hands.
6) Finally wash your hands with warm water and soap. Always use the soap that fits your skin type. Make sure all the grease is out.
7) Use a towel and gently dry your hands.
8 ) Use a moisturizer.
And *TADA* Perfect Hands With Perfect Looking Nails. You will be amazed of how easy and quick this entire procedure was and the results will be even more surprisingly beautiful.