Get a million dollar hairstyle without spending a fortune.
Here are some home remedies for instant hair shine.
- Add a can of beer or the juice of half a lemon to a tumbler of water and use it as a last rinse for your hair
- Take the pulp of Aloe Vera, make a paste and massage it into your scalp. Wash your hair after half-an hour with water.
- Apply egg white to your hair and scalp and rinse it off with shampoo.
Curls are quiet fashionable these days, and if you don’t mind getting them yourself at home, you can pick up some curling tongs available in the market for as little as $15-30.
The trick is that you should know how to use them or else they are of no use.
- To get tight curls you needn’t go to the parlor any more. Tie little knots (about 20 to 30) by twisting damp hair. Leave on for almost 8-12 hours. Now run your fingers through them. Don’t use a comb.
- Go for the crimpled hair look with this trick. Make small braids, tie them a little tighter than usual. Open them out to get glamorous hair.
Be stylish and trendy without having a hole in your pocket.