We hope are advice sections are helping you build a healthy, happy and wonderful relationship around you. In our earlier articles talking about Barriers in a Relationship, we spoke about Communication Barriers In Relationships and also Personal Space Barriers In Relationships.
Today we are going to talk about third Barrier in a Relationship which is unavoidable and cannot be pushed away at all. But it needs to be handled rather carefully to get everything in balance.
We are talking about Kids Barrier in a relationship.
Do you remember those days when you were just girlfriend boyfriend or even just newlywed couples? You looked forward to meeting each other, walking hand in hand, dressing up to impress your partner and did surprises every now and then.
Until of course you had a kid or more.
This goes especially for women who get burdened under a huge responsibility of taking care of their kids. They get so drenched in the role as a mother that they forget that they also have a role as a wife. Kids become first priority and the husband becomes second.
When you are going out, Dressing up for you becomes a task of throwing anything on that you grab first. When your husband is back from work, you are in the pool of work and almost loosing it. This is a very huge mistake as you are no more taking care of your looks.
Let’s admit it girls, men will be men and men want to see us just as they saw us when we dated them.
We do know that being a mother is tough and you barely find time to breathe but you need to take care of yourself too. Follow these 3 advises and you will be good to go .
1. When your husband comes home from work, you should look presentable not with bombarded hair and messy dressing. He is probably tired from work and your looks should freshen him up not make him more dull.
2. When going out, always give appropriate time to your dressing. You can decide what you will be wearing beforehand so that you do not have to mess things up at the last moment. Think before hand what you will wear, your accessories & your shoes. Look hot so that your husband feels proud when he sees other men getting jealous of him
3. Give him time too. Tuck in the kids early to bed so that you can have enough time to talk to him before you both snore up to sleep. Give him love and let him feel loved. Men are hungry for love, trust me.
4. Every once a month, drop your kids to their grandparent’s house, friend’s place or call in a baby sitter. Go out and have some moments together, just the two of you.
5. Go a mile ahead to make him feel special. Cook him something special at home or order in something if you have no time to cook. Watch a movie together while you have your dinner. Let your kids in too. Spend the time together but not all alone with kids.