Pencil heels still tap the floor; pencil-thin thighs still walk the ramp. But when it comes to eyebrow, the trend boos the pencil thin ones, calling for full lush brows.
Thicker fuller brows will continue to add mystery to the dark eyes, So if your forehead is dressed with those lanky brows, you need to get them into a fuller, thicker shape now! Find out how…….
Pluck right to get perfect brow
Perfectly made eyebrows is a result of careful shaping. Ill shaped brows can ruin the majesty of the most enthralling eyes.
Follow these tips to shape up your brows gauzily:
• Stick to the natural shape of your eyebrow. Remove all the unwanted hair the basic brow line.
• Discuss the shape of your eyebrow with a professional beautician if you are shaping them first time. Be specific, as eyebrows can take a long time to grow back.
• For smooth plucking, tweeze your eyebrow after a shower or after laying a hot washcloth over your eyebrow for 2-3 minutes.The warm washcloth will open up the pores and ease the painful process of plucking.
• Be sure to tweeze in the direction that the hair grows and pluck only one hair at a time.
• Ensure that you’ve ample light in the room when you’re plucking.
• Get a pair of tweezers that can firmly grip the hair and won’t slip every time you start plucking.
Proper shaping of your brows can offset various facial features.
So before you shape your eyebrows, determine the shape of your face also. Make out your brows more sexy by using these handy tips.