2012 marks a very significant year for Bollywood’s superstar Shahrukh Khan as he completes 20 successful years in the Bollywood industry. He remains unbeatable and one of the most mesmerizing actors among all other actors and has truly been titled as The King Khan.
Which ever movie Shahrukh Khan has worked in, has reached the ladders of fame just because the movie had him in it. Some of the very successful and all time remembered movies that Shahrukh Khan has worked in are Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Veer Zara and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.
As he completes 20 years of love & favoritism in our hearts, here are 7 things we simply love about Shahrukh Khan.
1. He has one of the most beautiful and the sexiest smile ever. And boy when he gives that smile on screen, our goes melting like a candle in fire.
2. He is one actor who knows how to act and knows what he is doing in the film rather than blindly following what he has been told. During the scenes he gets into his character and also suggests his director that the scene could be done the other way to bring our more effects.
3. He may have those charming looks but he also has charming eloquence. He is not afraid of tricky controversial questions because he knows how to answer them with grace and effect. He can answer the hardest of questions with an easy smile.
5. He is a better man. His principles of life make him a better person. On one occasion he said, “I don’t compete with others. I compete with myself.” And this is why each time he has tried to be better than before.
6. His sense of humor is amazing. Literally amazing. Whether it’s an interview, an award show speech or working with co-workers, he can make an instant joke and make the atmosphere light.
7. He has killer looks and knows how to carry his looks with the simplest of clothing. He can throw up a quick dressing and look marvelously hot…
Aaaaah, women…Hold your hearts…