Previously dealing with hair, we did an expedition on 10 Hair Myths – Proved Or Busted? that came from old wives’ tales telling you which hair myth was true and which was sheer myth. Today’s what not to do with your hair is another quick guide to Top Secrets To Lusciously Beautiful Hair.
Today we are going to tell you 10 things that you must NEVER EVER do with your hair.
1. If you are a girl who simply cannot bear a single hair strand coming on the face, Do not get bangs or short front layers.
2. Do not cut your hair yourself even if you get tempted unless you’re an expert or willing to face a disaster.
3. Do not bleach them with facial bleach creams. They may give you the results but are extremely harmful to hair.
4. Do not let them go untrimmed for more than 6 months. The ends need to get trimmed every 6 months at least.
5. Do not keep them open on a very breezy day or be prepared to reach home with bombarded hair.
6. Do not wash them without brushing, if you haven’t brushed them since a few days. The results are catastrophic.
7. Do not put them under heavy tortures of ironing, curling or straightening.
8. Do not always wear them in tight hairstyles.
9. Do not brush them with other’s hair brush because it’s very unhygienic.
10. Do not get them trimmed by new hair specialists every time. Keep a fixed hair stylist if possible.